Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms and Conditions and by participating, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
- Promoter: H.Weston & Sons Limited, with its registered address at The Bounds, Much Marcle, Ledbury, Herefordshire, HR8 2NQ.
- Eligibility: This promotion is open to residents of the Great Britain (England, Scotland, Wales) Channel Islands and Isle of Man aged 18 or over, except employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, its agents and anyone else professionally involved with this promotion.
- Purchase and internet access required.
- Promotional Period: Opens 00:00 1st March 2021 and closes for receipt of entries on 23:59 30th September 2021.
- Entry Instructions: To enter the draw, participants must purchase and then enter unique code found under bottle cap of promotional 500ml bottles of Henry Westons Vintage, Henry Westons Signature Vintage, Henry Westons Cloudy Vintage and Henry Westons Vintage Rose at www.westons-cider.co.uk/bar and complete the online entry form providing their name, address, email address, telephone number and date of birth. All codes are unique and can only be entered once. Once entered, all codes will be rendered void for further entry attempts. Any attempt to enter a code more than once will disqualify entry and any prize award will be forfeited.
- Each entrant is responsible for the information provided and, by submitting the entry form, confirms that the information provided is accurate and complete. Any actual or attempted fraud or improper use will automatically lead to the disqualification of the participant, without prior notification being required. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for winners failing to supply accurate information which affects prize acceptance or delivery of their prize
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the promotion. Syndicated entries, bulk entries, 3rd parties and consumer groups entries will be disqualified. Use of computer programs and other automatic means to enter such as using a computer macro, a script or the use of other automated devices in order to manipulate the entry process is prohibited and may also result in disqualification. Any person using multiple address or identities will be disqualified immediately.
- No responsibility is taken for entries or claims that are lost, delayed, invalid, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of sending of the entry is not proof of receipt.
- Headline Prize:
There is 1 headline prize available consisting of The Ultimate Henry Westons Garden Bar including:
- 1 x summer house with full glazing & doors (plus installation) approx, 8ft x 8ft
- 1 x built in bar
- 2 x Henry Westons deckchairs
- 2x bar stools
- Henry Westons pint glasses x 12
- 1 x Case of Henry Westons cider (8x500ml)
- Henry Westons Character cut out standee
- Outdoor solar string lighting (20m)
- 1x UE Boom outdoor speaker
- 12 Month Spotify Premium subscription https://www.spotify.com/uk/legal/end-user-agreement/
- 1 x mini fridge (approx., 475mm (W) x 435mm (D) x 845mm (H)
- 1 x compact BBQ (approx. 47cm)
- 1 x dartboard with 6 darts
- £1000 cash (Paid Via BACS, winners bank details collected at same time as prize notification. Money paid within 28 days of receipt of bank details)
- ACCESS & DELIVERY
- Building cannot be brought through the house so clear access must be available to get to garden area.
- Panels are unable to be lifted over fences/walls over 5’ high or up/ down large steps unless extra help is provided on site.
- We ask if you can provide a clean walk way to base of the shed as we do not supply our drivers any dust sheets to walk on. We can not be held responsible for any mud left on the floor of the building.
- We ask if you can provide a safe working environment for our fitters.
- We cannot take down or remove old sheds/buildings. Please arrange this prior to our arrival and ensure there is a clear working area.
ERECTION OF THE BUILDING
- We recommend a minimum of 12” from the base edge to any surroundings e.g. fences, walls etc. This is for installations purposes and the allowance of roof overhang.
MAINTENANCE OF YOUR SHED
Your building does come pre-treated. Please regard this as a base coat only and re-treat it within 3- 6 months. If you wish to use a coloured paint on your building, please wait 3-6 months for the additional treatment to weather or you can purchase a primer from any local DIY store . We use a spirit based wood preserver in only one shade.
Most buildings do not require planning permission providing that the maximum height is 2.5m. Please check with your local authority with any concerns of the external heights of buildings.
Installation of the bar will be arranged at a date suitable for the winner, before 30th April 2022 after valid acceptance of the prize. Delivery of the non-structural prize elements (i.e. dartboard, cider, deckchairs) will be delivered by courier within 14 days after the bar installation has taken place. The Spotify Premium subscription will be sent to the winner via email within 14 days after bar installation.
- In the event that the winner does not have suitable outdoor space for the outdoor elements after assessment, alternatives to the outdoor elements of the prize of equal value will be arranged with the winner.
- Runner-Up Prizes: There are 100 runner-up prizes available of 100 ‘Henry At Home’ packs including a pint glass, bottle opener, drip mats and 1 case of Henry Westons cider (8x500ml bottles)
- No cash or other alternative prize is available, in whole or in part, except that in the event of circumstances outside of the Promoter’s control, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize or part of the main prize with a similar alternative of equal or greater value. The winner is not allowed to transfer the right to take up any prize to anyone else, unless they are given permission by the Promoter
- Winner Selection: The winners and reserves will be drawn by a randomised computer process under independent supervision. The draw will take place within 7 working days of the closing date, from all valid entries received during the promotional period, with the headline prize winner being drawn first followed immediately by the 100 runner-up prize winners then the reserves.
- Winner Notification: The headline prize winner will be notified by telephone within 7 calendar days of the draw date. If the Winner does not meet the criteria set out in these Terms and Conditions, if the Winner is not traceable, if a prize is otherwise not claimed in full within 28 calendar days by responding to the first notification call or any message left, or is declined, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw prize entitlement and award the prize to a reserve selected at the same time as the original. The headline prize winner’s bank details will be required at this stage along with proof of age which must be provided via email within 7 days of request. The process will repeat until an eligible winner is able to claim the prize. Runner up prize winners will be notified by email within 7 calendar days of the draw date and will be required to respond to the email notification with proof of age. After confirmation the prizes will be sent out within 28 calendar days. If a runner-up prize winner is ineligible, declines the prize or does not respond to the email notification within 14 days the prize will be awarded to a reserve who will be contacted and must claim their prize as detailed above. If a reserve is unable to claim the runner up prize for any reason this prize will then be forfeit. Entrants are encouraged to monitor their connections during this time in case they are the winner.
- Delivery: Installation of the bar will be arranged at a date suitable for the winner, before 30th April 2022 after valid acceptance of the headline prize. Delivery of the non-structural prize elements (i.e. dartboard, cider, deckchairs) will be delivered by courier within 14 days after the bar installation has taken place. Date arranged with winner for a suitable time. Runner up prizes will be sent via courier.
- Participants give their explicit consent that the Promoter has the right to verify all entries and the winners, including but not limited to, asking for proof of their identity and address (which must be provided in 14 days) and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions, the spirit of the promotion or any instructions forming part of this promotion’s entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means. Any false declaration with respect to identity, age or place of residence or any other information required results in the immediate disqualification of the participant.
- The surname and county of the main prize winner may be obtained after the promotion ends by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 months of the closing date. We reserve the right to refuse any or all such requests. Entrants can object to disclosure, or request that disclosure be limited in scope by contacting email@example.com. We may nevertheless disclose the information to the Advertising Standards Authority if required to do so.
- In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of prizes, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these Terms and Conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- The Promoter has no control over communications and internet networks and is not liable for any problems associated with them due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. The Promoter will not be held liable to any individual for any fraud committed by any third party nor for any event beyond its control, including, but not limited to user error, any network, computer, and hardware or software failures of any kind which may restrict, delay or prevent a participant’s entry to the Promotion.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- The Promoter encourages responsible drinking and would direct consumers to read http://www.drinkaware.co.uk/ for more information.
- No other correspondence will be entered into concerning the result and the Promoter’s decision is final.
- The winner may be asked, but is not obliged, to take part in publicity, without further recompense.
- Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have jurisdiction, unless you live in Scotland, the Channel Islands or the Isle of Man, in which case your local courts will have jurisdiction.
Please Drink Responsibly.